Yesterday, the Grease play was a success! Later, I'll blog it :) But now, I'll talk about my Christmas vacation. Well, it's my last Christmas as highschool student :( This Christmas will not be the same like the past few years because Papa (our grandpa), he's not here anymore :( I mean, he's with our Lord Jesus Christ already and I know he's happy now and we're happy :) Life moves on and on and we have to move on. To go on with our life, to go with the flow of life :) That's life!
I think most of my time. I'll just spend my vacation in our house. But, this is what I need. This is what I've been waiting for! Vacation :) A break. Thank you so much! hahaha. That's why I'll spend the most out of it. We only have approximately 2 weeks. By next year, it's January and it's the start of our 4th quarter and this is the very last quarter of being a senior student. We only have 3 months to spend our high school life in Casa Real :( Awww!
Sunday, December 19, 2010
The start of my Christmas vacation
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
Posted by Christa Gutierrez at 12:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Enjoy the last days of your HS! You'll be missing those very much. Good luck, crucial period na pagbalik ninyo. :)
Post a Comment