I'm so happy that our 3rd quarter exams are already done! I'm so relieved and became stress free :) I was so haggard because of non-stop studying. There are things that I was so disappointed with. First up, my score in Algebra. Although I passed, I'm still not contented. So disappointed! What will happen to my final grade? My long test were not so good too :( Hate it! Why is this happenning to me? My god! It's 3rd quarter already! I should get a much much higher grade from the first two quarters! From 91 to what? Oh myy :( I'll be sad if I will lose 3-5 points or worst, more! I'll just give it up to the our Lord Jesus Christ. I know, He will not disappoint me but I'm not expecting that my grade would increase but I'll be thankful if my grade will just lose 1-3 points. I'll be happy anyway. By the way, I'm still talking about my performance in Algebra. I can't move on!
Also, my score in Economics! Although I was top 2 of the highest scorers, I'm still not contented. I was expecting for more! I was so careless in answering! :( Why is this happening to me? Really? I think I'll fall from my spot right now. I'm the top 3 of the class but now, I don't know. I was just really disappointed with my grades, scores and myself! I don't know what will happen :( But, I will not let myself be eaten with all these failures! I'll just have a positive outlook. GOOD VIBES ALL THE WAY! :)
Anyway, it's not the last quarter. I have one more quarter to prove myself. To prove that I can do this. That I can get a much much higher grade that they're expecting from me :) This last quarter, I will give my all! I will work hard for the best and I know at the end, I'll have a great great fruit. The fruit of my hardwork. I can surpass this challenge of mine :)
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
At last! Exams are done :)
Posted by Christa Gutierrez at 8:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
this is a good post
Post a Comment