BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010. Let's say hello to a great year coming, 2011!

          The time that I'm doing this, 4 hours away it's 2011 already but now I want to look back to the past happenings that happened to me, to my family and to my friends this 2010 :) There's a lot actually. From the happiest to the saddest part. Plus, there are things that I want to thank for. For all the blessings that God has given me this year. I know not all people have this kind of blessings that God has given me so I'm really thankful for this and I feel so blessed by His presence. By this time, I always say that I could not ask for more. I feel so contented and happy. Thank you God! Praise be Jesus Christ, now and forever :)


          I mentioned in some of my blogs that our grandpa, passed away last April 2010. For me, it's the major major saddest part of 2010. Compare to my grandpa on father's side I'm not that affected really. Maybe because I'm young on my age. I'm only 7 or 8 at that time. I can't understand some things that time. My mind is not yet fully grown. That's why I'm not that affected. When Papa died, that's was the time that I was so affected. I've really breakdown into tears. My heart is broken into pieces :( I'm really sad.


          Okay , so much for that. Let's talk about my happiest memories for 2010. I can't elaborate it because there's so many to mention and I'm really really thankful and grateful to our Lord Jesus Christ for giving me such a wonderful memories for this year and I'm looking forward to a great year coming. I hope it would be the same again but if God would give me a lot more better year than this year, I would be so much thankful. 


          I want to say thank you to all those people who have been part of my life this year. You know who you are. I hope that with this new year coming, you will still be part of my life. Let's leave the bad vibes and let the new year comes with so many good vibes. Let's all be happy. Let's spread the good vibes and love so that we will be guided and blessed throughout the whole year. Be safe everyone.




HAPPY NEW YEAR!
LET'S DO THIS YEAR OF THE RABBIT!
HELLO 2011!

0 comments: