BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 4, 2010

December, yea baby! =)

          Okay, so December. It's been days since I've last blogged in here. My first hell week is done! Oh yes. I've survived it. For me, I've performed well in school. Passed all the long tests. Except for Algebra and Calculus. I don't know yet my scores :| The long tests in Math were quite hard. I have a feeling that I could not pass the test but I believe in my self! Good vibes! I could pass it :) A while ago, we've had the Grease play general rehearsal. It was better than the last time we have our rehearsal.


          For the coming week, it's my second hell week. There's a lot of long tests coming this week. Starting from monday until friday, it's fully loaded :( Also, the third final output in speech, the original story play this coming thursday and the project presentation in PE and that's ballroom this coming wednesday :| So goodluck to me. HAHA!

          The start of the month of my December was okay. So it's December 4. Yea, December 4. HAHA! I remember something. Happy birthday to all the people who's celebrating right now :) 


0 comments: