BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 12, 2010

3rd Quarter Exams tomorrow!

          Oh myy! :| Tomorrow is the day! First day of exams will consist of English, Health, PE and Economics :) The whole day of my weekends, I've been reviewing these subjects together with the 2nd day of exams :| Please help me God to remember all of the things that I've reviewed. Whisper it into my ears :) Please guide me. This is one of the last quarter exams in my whole high school life so I have to ace it! I'm so drama queen. HAHAHA! For the 2nd day, will consist of Physics, Computer, Scouting and Filipino and for the 3rd day will consist of TLE, Advanced Algebra, Values and Music :)


          It's so hectic. I've been reviewing since last week for our long test and until now, I'm still doing it. I really do need a break. My mind is so fully loaded and at the same time, is tired already in memorizing definitions and so on! :| Anyway, will just sacrifice 3 days then we're done! Awoo! I guess, this will be my last blog for now. I have to focus in my exams :) Wish me luck!

0 comments: