BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Our Christmas


December 24, 2010
Noche Buena


December 24, 2010
Noche Buena



December 24, 2010
Noche Buena



December 24, 2010
Noche Buena

         We just spend it at home :) We hear mass at 7. We've exchanged gifts then ate dinner. I've got slippers and a shirt as a present from mommy. For me, this Christmas is not that so happy because first of all, Dad was not around again for Christmas. We have been used to it but of course, it's not really the same when Dad is here and not. Another thing is that, Papa is not around anymore. I mean, he's with our Savior now. Before, all of my relatives we're here to spend their Christmas with us. But now, they don't want because there's a lot of Papa's memories in our house because every time that Dad is not around here, Papa and Mama we're always here to stay with us. Actually, it's really really sad but I'm thankful that we're together this Christmas. My mom and my sister. They are the ones that I really love :)


December 26, 2010
Visited Papa at his resting place
La Loma Columbaries



December 26, 2010
Visited Papa at his resting place
La Loma Columbaries



December 26, 2010
Visited Papa at his resting place
La Loma Columbaries




December 26, 2010
Visited Papa at his resting place
La Loma Columbaries



December 26, 2010
Visited Papa at his resting place
La Loma Columbaries

          By the way, last December 25 we're supposed to watch 'Ang Tanging Ina Mo ; Last Na 'To' but unfortunately, we didn't because there's a lot of people who wants to watch MMFF movies. From RPG, Tanging Ina, Agimat at Enteng, Dalaw and so on. There's really a lot of people. I mean, the line from the counter where you buy cinema tickets until outside actually. That's why we've decided not to watch it instead, we just eat then we will just watch it some other time.

          Now, last December 26, we went to Manila to visit my two grandmothers. From my father and mother's side :) I'm so happy to say that we are reunited once again and we're happy :) Yey!  We also visited Papa. We miss him but I know as I always say, he is with our Savior now and he's happy and resting :)

          I'm now looking forward to a great 2011 coming. I know it will be a great year for me and this will be the time that I'll be graduating. It's really sad but it's a major major stepping stone for us seniors because we've finished another chapter in our schooling career and we are ready to face another chapter of our career. This would be the last for our education. COLLEGE :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


0 comments: