Yes! At last :) My 2nd hell week is done! I've survived it. There's so many good things happening to me :) I passed all of my long tests and got the perfect score in our 3rd quarter examination in Calculus. Thank God! I'm so happy right now and at the same time, I'm really really tired! I really wanted a break. A long long break from school. Anyway, just one week after it's our christmas break already but we have to go on a very, very hell week. Yea! Because it's our 3rd quarter examination. Damn! HAHAHA!
I'll do my very best to pass all of my exams and get a high grade :) I know God will help throughout this week. Also, this coming monday, it's our project presentation in P.E. The ballroom dance. This coming thursday, is our Christmas party then friday, dress rehearsal for Grease Play. December 18 is the play date of GREASE :) Good luck everyone! Hope we make a good show. Then after that, it's our Christmas break :) Merry Christmas everyone! Spread the love :)
Friday, December 10, 2010
My 2nd hell week is done
Posted by Christa Gutierrez at 6:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment