Fourth Year - Einstein
Batch 2010-2011
I must admit, this is the most memorable Christmas party of all my high school life :) Especially because this is my last year of being a high school student. By next year, I'll be a college student now. I can't imagine that but let's not fast forward it! I want to enjoy every second of being a high school student for the last time. I don't want to hurry. I want to spend my senior year to the fullest :)
Our Christmas party is a lot more special because this is the last december for our adviser, Ms. Buenafe being a single one. Being "Miss". By next year, she'll be Mrs. Abella already and another thing, this coming December 26 is also her birthday that's why we've created a small but special tribute for her :) I think we made her happy! And I'm happy for her because she's happy with her husband-to-be :)
With my best of friends :)
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
SPREAD THE LOVE!
** Dress rehearsal tomorrow! **


0 comments:
Post a Comment