BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 20, 2010

Grease: The School Musical Play


          I think this is the best play ever so far at Casa Real. Anyway, we only have two. Christmas Carol and this one, Grease :) I've learned to love it! It's so cute and alive :) At first, I wonder what's Grease. Actually I thought, it's Greece :) HAHAHA! But later on, my mom said, it's the movie from the 50's with John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John.


          Well, my role here is a dancer and I have some extra scenes but my main role is dancer :| Okay, so at first, I was so disappointed because I only got the part of dancer :( I was so pissed and I don't know how to feel. I was so sad because I was expecting for more. I sang and danced when I auditioned then I only got the part of being a dancer? And take note, back-up plus props men :| All of the seniors were all back up and to think we are graduating! That is how we feel when we already knew that we are only back up dancers :|





          But, it's Christmas so we give way for them. That's the spirit of Christmas. We learn to love our role. I know it's not meant for us to get the main role. To be in the main cast but at least we're still part of the cast :) We go through practices. We've sacrificed a lot. At last, we go through the main show. We've made another history in Casa Real for making a good show!







          Sadly, this is our last Christmas play that we'll do because we're seniors already :( And we're graduating. I can't imagine that we're seniors. I hate this feeling because when we're still in our first few years of being a high school student, we've wished that we're already seniors so that we can graduate already but now that we're seniors we wish that if we can rewind the time and be a freshmen again but unfortunately, it can't be :( This is the reality and we have to face it.






          I really wanted to congratulate Casa Real for making this one of a kind play. I never knew that we can make this but nothing is impossible. Merry Christmas everyone!

HAIL! O HAIL! O CASA REAL!






0 comments: