I already passed both of my entrance examinations in De La Salle Heath Sciences Institute and De La Salle University-Dasmarinas. Now, I can't decide on what course will I take. Few months away, I'll be a college student so I have to choose as early as now. I'll be giving up Nursing which I took in DLSHSI. I've realized that it's not my forte. All the science-thingy! hahaha. :)) Nevertheless, it will just be in my dreams that I'll be a nurse someday. Awww! Now, I'm up for the two courses. It's either AB Broadcast Journalism or AB Communication. All of them is related to English. I can't say that I'm very very good in English subject but I like it. I love writing. My mom said that I should take up AB Broadcast Journalism. But the final say is with me. Oh well, I just wish myself the best on what course will I take. :)
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment