BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 29, 2010

25 days 'til Christmas

          Christmas is really near! Time flies so fast talaga. I didn't know Christmas is really near until we've done our Christmas shopping yesterday, I've felt it already. Every morning when I woke up, I felt the cold breeze. Also, when I used to woke up as early as 5:45 usually the sky is already bright but now that Christmas is coming, I thought it's night pa. hahaha! Christmas is my favorite holiday of all holidays every year. By the way, it's holiday today that's why I'm blogging here and I'm stucked at home! @__@


          This Christmas, Daddy will not be around because of his work abroad. Of course, I'm sad because once again our family cannot be complete this Christmas due to Daddy's work but I understand and I'm used to it. We're lucky nalang if Daddy is around in Christmas.


          Yesterday, we've had our Christmas shopping and guess where? 168 and 999 shopping mall in Divisoria. When we're still living in Manila, we used to shop there every Christmas but now that we're far away, we rarely shop. Now, we shopped! Because my mom said that it's cheaper compare to malls. It's the same naman e. I've found some cheaper items. By the way, I saw Marjorie with her Mom and his baby brother there. Shopping too! hahaha. See? I told you. :) Bought some gifts for the teachers, my classmates and myself. haha.




GOOD TIMES !! B-)

0 comments: