It's been 6 months since I've last blogged here and now I'm back. I can't say that I can update this from time to time because I'm so busy with school right now. I changed my blog's skin to color yellow. I think yellow is becoming my another favorite color. Haha !!
It's been 6 months since I've last blogged and there are so many things happened in my life. One of those is this baby. Oppss! Don't react yet. He's not my baby ha! Hahaha !! I know what you're thinking now :) Anyway, he's my nephew. He's Raphael Clive, son of our oldest cousin from my mother's side. He's soooo cute and adorable !!
It's been 6 months since I've last blogged and this is the second important thing happened in my life. I was chosen to be the "Reyna Emperatriz" of the Santacruzan. For me, it was such a blessing because not all girls were chosen to represent "Reyna Emperatriz" and to be one? It was such an honor. To top the most, I was chosen after my birthday !!!! I'm so blessed. Thank you Lord :)
It's been 6 months since I've last blogged and yes, I'm already a college student. I'm a frosh! I'm studying at De La Salle University-Dasmarinas taking up AB Communication Arts. It was a whole lot different environment from the high school setting I was used to. But....
Thank God to them !!! Thank you COM1-1 for the company. They were such a good friend to me. And because of them I've adjusted easily. I love them all.
It's been 6 months since I've last blogged and we watched Peter Pan : The Musical Adventure starring Peter Pan himself Sam Concepcion and Tippy Dos Santos as Wendy Darling. It was my first musical play to watch and I had fun I should say.
My sister was the one who brought up this play. She really wanted to watch the play and of course to see one of his crushes, Sam Concepcion :) My Dad approves! We were in the orchestra left 3rd row from the stage and it's a good thing because every act that is happening in the show I can view it vividly. After the show, some people was standing and they were cheering for Sam because he really did a great job playing the role of Peter Pan. I can say that it was a nice play! I had a goosebumps between and after the show! That's how the Peter Pan fever has gotten in me :)
It's been 6 months since I've last blogged and have you remember the baby that I've told you in this blog? Well now, he grown up big compared to a baby literally! Haha !! He's even more cuter and adorable. He smiles the best!!!
*
*
That's it! Those are the important things happened into my life for the past 6 months. I'm not promising to write to this blog every now and then but I'll say that I will try my best to write to this blog whenever I have some important events I wanted to share.



0 comments:
Post a Comment