Just yesterday, the exams are done. YES! hahaha. And now I know what my scores in my test but I'll not mention it here 'cause its too public. I don't what everybody to know it especially for those people whom I really don't know. Anyways, let's skip exams now. Today, is the "BUWAN NG WIKA" and of course every august there's a thanksgiving mass for the anniversary of the school and for the birthday of jarlegs child. (I'll not mention the name. HAHAHA!) Then each level, from CASA up to HIGHSCHOOL, they all dance. And for the 2nd year, we have to do song and dance interpretation, i think. It's really hard for us to do such things like that. If you compare it to the other levels, ours is really really hard. But even though its hard for us, we do it nicely. THUMBS UP FOR LINNAEUS! hahaha. XD
:*
:*

0 comments:
Post a Comment