
err. Just yesterday, I had my braces and you know IT HURTS! I can't stand this but I have too. One year is too long but I have to sacrifice to make my teeth beautiful. I realize that the braces fits me. I love my new look. HAHAHA! To prove you that the braces fits me, see this pic. OHHHH DIBA?? I told you e. hahaha!
One thing bothers my mind, how can I think in the exams if my teeth hurts? But I know God will help me, this is only one of the challenges I have to experience. Speaking of exams, the trimester exams are coming up in just 2 days and we have the first four subjects on the first day.. SOCIAL, FILIPINO, SCOUTING AND TLE. So many but I can do this. We have 2 days pa naman to have a review. So that's all for now I have to study just as early as now. tccic. mwaa. :*:*
Saturday, August 23, 2008
braces.
Posted by Christa Gutierrez at 5:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment