I'm making this blog to update you what is happening to my life now from past 'til present. I don't know how to start this blog e but okay..
My life then was miserable. :( I can't say what are the reasons it's too public to say in this blog. And only my family and friends knows about it. A lot of people who hurted me are saying sorry to me now and all I can do is forgive them because past is past. I already forget all the things they've done to me. I move on. For me, forgiveness it not hard to do but you have to use your heart and mind in forgiving a certain person. MIND, you have to think first if the person really deserves a second chance. HEART, you have to feel if the person is really sincere in saying sorry to you or so whatever. But you know guys, there's no perfect person right? so you cannot blame the person if he or she cannot do it perfectly. A lot of people has a mistakes, even me and even you! My life now was ok, not really happy but I'm trying to be happy. I'm thankful with my family and friends 'cause they're making me happy every now and then and they know that they have my trust and of course, I trust them. I can't say that my life is perfect 'cause there's no perfect life. So guys, live your life to the fullest 'cause life is too short. I know that there's no perfect life just live you life happily and to the fullest. :)
LIVE||LAUGH||LOVE
XTA.

0 comments:
Post a Comment