BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 28, 2008

TWO MULTIPLY ACCOUNTS

Please add my second account on multiply. ( http://iamchristagutierrez.multiply.com ) This account is strictly private and this is exclusively for my family and friends or people that I know. I wont accept requests from the people that I really don't know. But you can add me on my first account. ( http://ladychrista.multiply.com ) This account is for everyone, I can add people whom I really don't know or even family and friends too. hahaha! The thing is, I will not update this profile anymore but I can still accept friend requests from you and you can still give me comments. But if you want an updated account just add my second account. (WARNING: IT IS ONLY FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS) I really can't accept those friend requests from people that I really don't know. It's private. Sorry.


Again, please add these multiply accounts:

FIRST MULTIPLY ACCOUNT : http://ladychrista.multiply.com

SECOND MULTIPLY ACCOUNT: http://iamchristagutierrez.multiply.com


VISIT! and ADD!

FRIENDSTER ACCOUNT: http://profiles.friendster.com/freakiemoi


Thanks guys! ;) mwamwa. :*

0 comments: